Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Advantages of Working from Home


According to "Times of the Internet" working from home continues to become more and more common especially with the increase in unemployment. Is a work at home career right for you? What are the advantages of working at home?

I remember when I was about 16, there was a friend of mine who was training to become a medical transcriptionist with the goal of working from home. That was the first time I ever heard of this. That was 12 years ago. Since then I have always wanted a work at home job but heard too many negative things about it. For years I put it in the back of my mind. I went to college after highschool but felt deep down that this was not my calling. Once I had my first child I realized that a work at home career was right for me.

There are many advantages of working from home:

  1. Hours are more flexible. You have no deadlines, depending on the type of job.

  2. You get to spend more time with your family. This was the most important reason for me.

  3. You save more money and time. You save money on gas and you drastically minimize your commute time.

  4. You are your own boss. There is no one to tell you what to do and how to do it.

These are just a few of the many pluses of a work at home career. If you think that this is something that you would be interested in, here is an opportunity that you should check out.


Go Here







No comments:

Bookmark and Share