Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Work at Home Scams. Part II



Here are some other mistakes to avoid when looking for a work at home position.


  • Just because it's listed in the BBB website doesn't mean it's legitimate. All it takes to get listed on the Better Business Bureau is lots of money. When you are doing research on a company make sure the BBB gave the business a good rating. A business can still be a scam even if there are no complaints. Scam artists have ways to avoid getting caught.
  • Get all the Details. How much will I have to invest? What will I have to do? Who will pay me? How will I get paid? When will I get my first paycheck? All of these questions should be answered in writing.


There are a number of cases were scammers use the BBB name to gain the trust of consumers. Read more about this article below.


BBB Name Used to Scam Online Buyers


No comments:

Bookmark and Share