Monday, November 10, 2008

Work at Home Scams. I'm So Sick of Them!!!


Are you as sick as I am of all these internet scams? I am sitting down in my bed thinking about how disgusted I am of people. It is so amazing what people will do just to make an easy buck. It is also very sad. You put so much work into starting your own internet business only to find out that you wasted precious time and/or money. You should never give up though I know I did not. As a result it is now paying off.  Don't you give up either. It is going to take trial and error to weave your way through all of the lies and deceit out there. However, take note of some of the mistakes that I have experienced so that you do not experience the same thing.


  • Do not sign any type of contract without reading it very very thoroughly. If you do not understand something ask someone to interpret it. This was a terrible mistake I made. It cost me over $500; especially since it never brought in any profits.
  • Put everything in writing. Never let anyone try to convince you to spend money over the phone. Sometimes salesmen will try to explain their program over the phone. Big Mistake! It is easier to process everthing by hearing it and then seeing it in writing. There will also be less mistakes because sometimes you might hear wrong.
  • Find out how much you will have to invest. Do not invest any money into a business without knowing how much more, if any, you will have to put up.
  • Is there a money back guarantee? It is good to make a note of this. Also make sure you will be getting all and not part of your money back.
  • Get a thorough explanation of what you will be doing.

Well I have to go now. I will be back to give you some more pointers. Best Wishes!!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share