Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Work From Home Typing- Data Entry Training


For those looking for a work at home career the search can be overwhelming. There are a number of work at home job opportunities that end up being scams. I know, I have been the target of these scams. I have lost a lot of money on these so called life changing offers. Luckily I have found an opportunity that is 100% legitimate. I will give you an overview of what I have learned from the My-Data-Team training program. I am 100% certain that you will find their data entry training program to be more than useful.


My-Data-Team Global Data Entry & Traditional Data Entry:

I have tried three different work at home opportunities that were either scams or not worth the money. All of these training programs cost over $100 so when I came across My-Data-Team I was very skeptical. "$49.95 for a training program?" I asked myself. However, I was also very desperate. I had school loans, credit card debt, and not to mention a new born son that I needed to take care of. I decided to give My-Data-Team a shot and it was more than worth it. Let me explain what makes this one of the top data entry training programs I have ever come across?

One of the obvious benefits of the My-Data-Team data entry training program is the cost. If you were to go to a traditional college or vocational school the cost would more than double. I spent about $300-$500 per college course to get my medical secretarial degree. Attending college gave me a great deal of learning experience but when I compare the rewards of attending college and the My-Data-Team training, My-Data-Team outranks it.

At first glance, the curriculum may seem overwhelming because there is a great deal of information in the tutorials. However, when you take the training one step at a time you will find yourself breezing through the program in no time. Everything is structured so that you can navigate to each section of the data entry training program with ease. Before beginning the actual program you will be guided to an orientation screen. This section will break the curriculum down into categories.

Global Data Entry

The main training program that is most used is Global Data Entry. It is the easiest program to implement and it generates income at the fastest pace. The training will go in detail about how to sign up for different companies who will pay you to work at home and type up short ads and post them. No initial investment is required to sign up with these companies. The My-Data Team training will give an in-depth tutorial on how to write these posts and where to post them.

Bonus Data Entry Programs

The other data entry tutorials are bonus programs if you find that Global Data Entry is not for you. The first bonus is Traditional Data Entry Training and Jobs. This tutorial will give you basic data entry training. You will be able to utilize this training with jobs that are either emailed to you or that are gained through bids by various companies. My-Data-Team will give you a list of jobs from different companies that are constantly updated. There are jobs available for those with experience to those who have no experience.

The second work at home data entry bonus training is Data Entry Research Training Course. This program will introduce you to companies who are in need of researchers and participants for focus groups. These jobs will pay you according to how many hours you put into a research project. Some jobs will be in your local area and others will be on-line. As always, My- Data- Team will provide a list of these reputable companies.

The third bonus data entry training is the Home Typing Training Course. My-Data-Team will give you a thorough outlook on how to make money through multiple streams of income. You will be doing this by typing articles and posting them to blogs or publishing sites. There are various methods used that will generate very good income through article writing. Of Course, My- Data-Team will show you how to type these articles and where to submit them.

The fourth bonus is the Transcription Data Entry Training Course. This course is formatted such that anyone can learn transcription data entry no matter what your experience is. This training is very thorough and will prepare you to work in this field. A host of jobs are listed and updated regularly.

Additional Member Bonuses

As if this is not enough My-Data-Team will give its members several other bonuses for signing up for their program.  You  will find a list of more than a thousand other work at home jobs listed as well as an exclusive list of companies who are hiring.  In addition,  they will train you to start your own resume writing business.

One thing I did not mention is the support tools and guides that My-Data-Team data entry training provides.  You will receive a time management, study time, and grammar style guide.  You will have access to programs that increases your typing speed/accuracy and that assist you in creating your own resume.

Imagine, all of  this for such a low cost.  I couldn't believe it at first but it was just a matter of me taking the risk.  Now, I no longer have to worry about my finances or how to make ends meet.

Try the My-Data-Team data entry training.  You will not regret it.  You have nothing to lose since there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

  Go Here



1 comment:

Mary Shane said...

I have been hearing and reading a lot about this work at home. I just have one question. How do I know which among the list is legit? I am aware of the scam going on for this biz. I will be waiting for your response!


work at home jobs

Bookmark and Share